Seven Criteria for Choosing a Cloud Hosting Service
A lot of businesses are going in the direction of internet marketing and paying for cloud hosting services has become the trend. Hosting websites is one of the main demands that have arisen for dedicated cloud hosting services. For businesses with little budget, cloud hosting services give you one domain to create a single website. Part of the basic service you can get from a cloud hosting company is being provided an email account for your business. This is the least you can get from a cloud hosting service company for your money.
What are the criteria you should use in choosing a dedicated cloud hosting company, before you even agree to hire them and pay for their services.
1) First of all, does your cloud hosting service give you unlimited storage? In order for you to store videos, pictures, and large files you need unlimited storage space on your cloud. Third party storage will not be necessary if you have unlimited cloud storage space.
Smart Tips For Finding Experts
2) The second criteria is: Your cloud hosting service should allow you to put up unlimited domains. This is important in order for you to be able to launch as many domain names as you need, provided they are properly purchased. You can create a website for each of your separate businesses because you have an unlimited storage space and unlimited domains to work with. Some dedicated cloud hosting services will give you unlimited storage but not unlimited domain, so check carefully.
Lessons Learned About Services
3) Thirdly, does your cloud hosting service allow you to create multiple email accounts? Having an email account connected to each of your websites allows you to connect with your clients from the right business platform. This gives your business a very powerful image to your clients and visitors on your website.
4) The fourth criteria is: Your cloud hosting service should support a newsletter management system, where you can develop, manage, and email your own newsletters. Newsletters allow your business to keep in touch with your clients on a regular basis, through your email.
5) Choose a cloud hosting service that has an unlimited autoresponder. Part of an efficient system is the ability of an unlimited autoresponder to send multiple emails at a time, on schedule.
6) Choose a cloud hosting service that enables you to send individualized or personalized emails and newsletter to your subscribers. Each of your clients’ names should appear on every email and newsletter your unlimited autoresponder sends them.
7) The last criteria is customer service and availability: Their service should be available to you 24/7 and they should maintain good customer relations with you. Your cloud hosting service must be available to serve you when your website is down, because your business depends on it.